Therapeutic Life Skills for Children & Teens
|Training Dates||2 full days|
|Training Venue (City)||Wherever there are 6 or more participants who want to do the training – we will come to you. (Maximum of 12 participants per training)|
|Content||• Bullying basics
• The Triad of Bullying
• Types of Bullies
• The impact of Bullying
• Social Media & Cyber Bullying
• How to be an “Upstander”?
• How do I Bully-proof myself?
• Practical group facilitation skills
|No of CEU’s approved||12|
|Target Group||• All health-care professionals working with children and their parents/ families/ caregivers in a clinical setting.
• Including professions such as medical practitioners, psychologists, occupational therapists, social workers, mental health nurses, other therapists and educators.
|Cost||R 2 500.00|